Wednesday 7 December 2011

On Still, Clear Waters ...

15mm Ventaurans from Eureka Miniatures
... ducks drift, while beneath the surface little webbed feet are flailing frantically.

Feels a bit like that, at times. I have managed to finish some figure painting, including the first squad of Ventaurans from Eureka Miniatures. I have painted up my Ventaurans as Zhodani proxies/Kalar-Wi.

I have managed to finish a couple of other little painting projects as well as move a few closer to completion - and have finally made some more scatter terrain from some rocks I picked up at Maraetai nearly a year ago. All this should be up on my website over the next few days.

I'm still plugging away at trade figures for the RimWorlds and have had some further thoughts on Gazolan Subsector. If Real Life slows down, I might even be able to write something about it.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! Like my Ventaurans in colour-scheme, but nicer. I went with red visors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work,alwys liked the 25mm Ventaurans,these will work very really well in a Traveller setting...very nice paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys like them. I have another five 10xmen squads to do, though I'm thinking that one squad might end up dark grey and black as Commandos or Marines.

    The only colour pictures I could find of Zhodani were from the cover of the original Classic Traveller module (the GURPs cover has the armoured soldier surrounded by some form of blue energy field), so that's what I went with.

    ReplyDelete